Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (21-18) into a matchup against the Portland Trail Blazers (24-16) after scoring 42 points in a 105-89 win over the Clippers. The Mavericks are favorites in the game on Friday, March 19, which tips at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-NW. The point total is for the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of March 18, 2021, 5:25 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Trail Blazers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Trail Blazers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 19
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Dorian Finney-Smith: Out (Personal),
James Johnson: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health Protocols)
Jusuf Nurkic: Out (Wrist),
Zach Collins: Out (Ankle)
Mavericks and Trail Blazers Records ATS
- Dallas is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 18-21
- When favored by at least 3 points, the Mavericks are 6-10 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 17 of 39 games this season (43.6%).
- So far this season, Portland holds an even 20-20 record ATS.
- For the 21st time this season, the Trail Blazers are at least a 3-point underdog, where they have a record of 9-11 against the spread.
- Portland and its opponents have often hit the over this season, doing so in 55% (22) of its 40 games played.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Trail Blazers took down the Mavericks 121-118. Doncic led the Mavericks with 44 points, and Damian Lillard paced the Trail Blazers with 34. The Trail Blazers covered the spread as 5.5-point underdogs, and the teams combined to score 239 total points to cover the 235.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|2/14/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-5.5||235.5||-213||176||Regular Season||121-118 POR|
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have eclipsed Friday’s point total of 234 points 13 times (33.3% of opportunities).
- 16 Portland games this year (40% of its matchups) finished with a final score greater than Friday’s over/under of 234 points.
- The Mavericks have seen a 222.7 average over/under in their games this season, 11.3 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 4.2 points more than the average over/under in Trail Blazers’ games this season (229.8 points).
- The Mavericks have an average implied point total of 114.6 this season, which is 4.4 points lower than their implied total in Friday’s game (119).
- Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (119) nine times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Trail Blazers (117.9) is 1.9 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (116).
- Portland has scored more than 116 points 20 times this season.
- The Mavericks are at the 20th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (111.4 PPG), while the Trail Blazers allow the 25th-fewest points per game (115) in the league.
- The Mavericks have put up just four more points than their opponents this year (an average of 0.1 per game), while the Trail Blazers have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 10 total points, -0.2 per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in points and assists. He puts up 28.5 points per game while tacking on 9.3 assists.
- Doncic’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 45.5, 0.7 lower than his season average of 46.2.
- Dallas is led in rebounds by Kristaps Porzingis’ 8.6 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 32.5, 2.3 higher than his season average of 30.2.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, hitting 2.9 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.4 shots lower than his season average of 2.9.
- Josh Richardson leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Dallas.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
Trail Blazers Leaders
- The Trail Blazers go-to guy, Lillard, leads the team in both scoring (30.6 points per game) and assists (7.8 assists per game).
- Enes Kanter’s 11.6 rebounds per game paces Portland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 12.1 points per game.
- CJ McCollum leads the Trail Blazers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 4.5 made threes per game.
- One Portland player is its leader in both steals and blocks. Robert Covington averages 1.6 steals per game and 1.2 blocks per game.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from