Tim Hardaway Jr. leads the Dallas Mavericks (23-21) into a matchup against the Oklahoma City Thunder (19-26) after scoring 30 points in a 112-103 loss to the Pelicans. The Thunder are underdogs in the matchup on Monday, March 29, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on FS-OK. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of March 29, 2021, 6:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Thunder Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Thunder Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 29
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
Luguentz Dort: Out (Concussion protocol),
Mike Muscala: Day To Day (Ankle),
Darius Bazley: Day To Day (Shoulder),
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander: Day To Day (Foot),
Tony Bradley: Day To Day (Not With Team)
Mavericks and Thunder Records ATS
- Dallas’ record against the spread is 20-24 this season.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 9.5 points, going 0-1 this season.
- Only 19 of 44 Dallas games this season (43.2%) resulted in a total more than the contest’s over/under.
- Oklahoma City has regularly covered the spread this season with a record of 24-20-1.
- 23 of Oklahoma City’s 45 games (51.1%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Shai Gilgeous-Alexander (32 points) led the Thunder past Josh Richardson (27 points) and the Mavericks 116-108 in their most recent matchup on March 11, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 2.5 points in the game, but the Thunder covered the spread. The 224 total points in the matchup went over the 215.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/11/2021||Mavericks||Thunder||-2.5||215.5||-133||110||Regular Season||116-108 OKC|
|3/3/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-5||220||-200||165||Regular Season||87-78 DAL|
- Dallas’ games this year have resulted in a higher total score than Monday’s matchup over/under (216.5 points) in 28 out of 44 opportunities (63.6% of matchups).
- 25 Oklahoma City games this year (55.6% of its matchups) ended with a final score higher than Monday’s total of 216.5 points.
- The Mavericks have seen a 222.9 average over/under in their games this season, 6.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates the average total points bet in Thunder’s games (218.1 points) and this contest’s over/under (216.5 points).
- The Mavericks’ average implied point total this season is 1.8 more points than their implied total in Monday’s game (114.8 implied points on average compared to 113 implied points in this game).
- Dallas has scored more than its implied point total for this matchup (113) 21 times this season.
- The average implied point total on the season for the Thunder (113.6) is 9.6 more points than the team’s implied total in this matchup (104).
- Oklahoma City has scored more than 104 points in 26 games this season.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 18th-highest scoring team (111.8 PPG), while the Thunder allow the 17th-fewest points per game (112) in NBA play.
- The Mavericks have totaled 34 more points than their opponents this season (0.8 per game on average), while the Thunder have been out-scored by 266 total points (5.9 per game average differential).
- The Mavericks points and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He scores 28.6 points per game and records 9.1 assists.
- Doncic’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 28.5, 0.1 points less than his season average of 28.6.
- Dallas’ rebounding leader is Kristaps Porzingis, who grabs 8.9 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 34.5, 3.7 greater than his season average of 30.8.
- Hardaway makes 3.0 threes per game to lead the Mavericks.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 4.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 3.0.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Richardson, who collects 1.0 per game. Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Richardson’s steals prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
- Gilgeous-Alexander has the top spot on the Thunder scoring and assist lists, putting up 23.7 points and 5.9 assists per game.
- Darius Bazley’s 7.5 rebounds per game paces Oklahoma City’s rebounding effort. He also adds 11.9 points per game.
- Ty Jerome makes more threes per game than any other member of the Thunder, averaging 2.2 treys per game.
- Jerome’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.3 shots greater than his season average of 2.2.
- Oklahoma City’s Theo Maledon has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.0 per game and Aleksej Pokusevski is first in blocks with 1.0 per game.
- Maledon’s steals prop over/under for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 steals higher than his season average of 1.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from