The San Antonio Spurs (24-26) are underdogs (+6) as they attempt to end a five-game losing streak when they visit the Dallas Mavericks (29-22) at 8:00 PM ET on Sunday, April 11, 2021 at American Airlines Center. The game airs on BSSW. The point total is set at 221 in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of April 11, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Spurs Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Spurs Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 11
Tyrell Terry: Out (Personal),
Maxi Kleber: Day To Day (Leg),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
Gorgui Dieng: Out (Shoulder),
Trey Lyles: Out (Ankle),
Keita Bates-Diop: Day To Day (Hamstring)
Mavericks and Spurs Records ATS
- Dallas has a 26-25 record ATS this year.
- The Mavericks have a losing record against the spread when favored by at least 6 points, going 4-6 this season.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 39.2% of its games this season (20/51).
- San Antonio has a 26-23-1 record ATS this season.
- When playing as at least a 6-point underdog, the Spurs often fail to meet expectations with only a 3-5 record against the spread.
- Half of San Antonio’s 50 games this season have topped the over/under.
Head to Head
Kristaps Porzingis (28 points) led the Mavericks over DeMar DeRozan (30 points) and the Spurs 115-104 in their last matchup on March 10, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 4.5 points in the game, and covered the spread. The 219 total points in the matchup went under the 226.5-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|3/10/2021||Mavericks||Mavericks||-4.5||226.5||-186||154||Regular Season||115-104 DAL*|
|1/22/2021||Mavericks||Spurs||-2||223.5||-131||110||Regular Season||122-117 DAL*|
Spurs: LaMarcus Aldridge
Spurs: Derrick White
- Dallas’ games this season have resulted in a higher total score than Sunday’s matchup over/under (221 points) in 23 out of 51 opportunities (45.1% of matchups).
- In 56% of San Antonio’s games this season (28 of 50), the total points scored was more than Sunday’s 221-point over/under.
- This season the average total for Mavericks games is 220.9 points, 0.1 fewer than the over/under of 221 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.4 points separates the average total points bet in Spurs’ games (222.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (221 points).
- The average implied total for the Mavericks this season is 114.8 points, 0.8 more points than their implied total of 114 points in Sunday’s game.
- Dallas has outscored this matchup’s implied point total (114) 21 times.
- The 114.4-point average implied total on the season for the Spurs is 6.4 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- San Antonio has scored more than 108 points in 29 games this season.
- The Mavericks are the league’s 19th-highest scoring team (111.5 PPG), while the Spurs allow the 16th-fewest points per game (112.1) in NBA play.
- The Mavericks have put up a total of 109 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 2.1 per game), while the Spurs have been out-scored by opponents on average this year (by 85 total points, -1.7 per game).
- Luka Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (28.5 points per game) and assisting (8.7 assists per game).
- Doncic’s PRA prop total for the contest is listed at 39.5, 5.8 lower than his season average of 45.3.
- Porzingis paces Dallas with 9.2 rebounds per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 36.5, 5.3 higher than his season average of 31.2.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots less than his season average of 3.0.
- Dallas’ steals leader is Doncic, who collects 1.0 per game. Porzingis leads the team averaging 1.6 blocks a contest.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Spurs go-to guy, DeRozan, leads the team in both scoring (20.9 points per game) and assists (7.1 assists per game).
- DeRozan’s assists prop total for the contest is listed at 5.5 assists, 1.6 assists lower than his season average of 7.1.
- Jakob Poeltl’s 8.0 rebounds per game paces San Antonio’s rebounding effort. He also adds 8.1 points per game.
- Poeltl’s PRA prop over/under for the contest is set at 23.5, 5.5 greater than his season average of 18.0.
- Patty Mills is tops from three-point range for the Spurs, knocking down 2.6 threes per game.
- Mills’ three pointers made prop over/under for the game is set at 2.5, 0.1 shots less than his season average of 2.6.
- San Antonio’s Dejounte Murray has the top spot on the team’s steals leaderboard with 1.6 per game and Poeltl is first in blocks with 1.6 per game.
- Poeltl’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 2.5, 0.9 blocks higher than his season average of 1.6.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from