The Dallas Mavericks (23-19) face the Indiana Pacers (20-23) as favorites on Friday, March 26 at 8:30 PM ET on FS-SW. The point total for the matchup is set at .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from FanDuel Sportsbook as of March 26, 2021, 12:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Pacers Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Pacers Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of March 26
Tyrell Terry: Day To Day (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Out (Health and Safety Protocols)
T.J. Warren: Out For Season (Foot)
Mavericks and Pacers Records ATS
- Dallas has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, playing to a record of 20-22 against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 5-7 against the spread this season when they are at least a 4.5-point favorite.
- Dallas and its opponents have outscored the set over/under in 45.2% of its games this season (19/42).
- Indiana has a 17-26 record ATS this season.
- For the 12th time this season, the Pacers are at least a 4.5-point underdog, where they have a record of 5-6 against the spread.
- 27 of Indiana’s 43 games (62.8%) this season have gone over the over/under.
Head to Head
Kristaps Porzingis scored a team-high 27 points to help lead the Mavericks past Malcolm Brogdon (26 points) and the Pacers 124-112 in their most recent matchup on January 20, 2021. The Mavericks were favored by 2.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 236 total points to cover the 221-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/20/2021||Mavericks||Pacers||-2.5||221||-137||114||Regular Season||124-112 DAL|
- Dallas’ games this year have gone over the point total for Friday’s matchup over/under (227 points) in 38.1% of opportunities (16 out of 42 matchups).
- In 55.8% of Indiana’s games this season (24 of 43), the total points scored was more than Friday’s 227-point over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Mavericks games is 3.5 points fewer than the over/under of 227 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.7 points separates this matchup’s over/under (227 points) and the average total points bet in Pacers’ games (226.3 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Mavericks this season is 114.7 points, 1.3 fewer points than their implied total of 116 points in Friday’s game.
- Dallas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (116) 16 times this season.
- The Pacers’ average implied point total on the season (113.3 points) is 2.3 points higher than their implied total in this matchup (111 points).
- Indiana has scored more than this game’s implied total of 111 points 27 times this season.
- The Mavericks are at the 17th spot in the NBA’s scoring charts (112.5 PPG), while the Pacers allow the 21st-fewest points per game (113.2) in the league.
- The Mavericks have totaled 58 more points than their opponents this season (1.4 per game on average), while the Pacers have been out-scored by two total points (0.1 per game average differential).
- The Mavericks points and assists leader is Luka Doncic. He racks up 28.6 points per game and adds 9.1 assists.
- Doncic’s points prop total for the game is set at 27.5, 1.1 points lower than his season average of 28.6.
- Dallas is led in rebounds by Porzingis’ 8.6 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop total for the game is set at 30.5, 0.5 higher than his season average of 30.0.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, connecting on 3.0 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.5 shots lower than his season average of 3.0.
- Josh Richardson leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Porzingis collects 1.6 blocks a contest to pace Dallas.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.1 blocks lower than his season average of 1.6.
- The Pacers leader in scoring is Brogdon with 21.4 points per game. He also adds 4.7 rebounds per game and 6.0 assists per game.
- Brogdon’s points prop over/under for the contest is set at 19.5, 1.9 points less than his season average of 21.4.
- The Indiana leaders in rebounds and assists are Domantas Sabonis (11.2 rebounds per game) and T.J. McConnell (6.5 assists per game).
- Sabonis’ PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 35.5, 2.0 lower than his season average of 37.5.
- Justin Holiday makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pacers, cashing in 2.6 treys per game.
- Nobody on Indiana grabs more steals than McConnell (1.8 per game) or blocks more shots than Myles Turner (3.4 per game).
- McConnell’s steals prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.3 steals lower than his season average of 1.8.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from