A game after he scored 36 points in a 113-108 win over the Celtics, Luka Doncic leads the Dallas Mavericks (25-21) on the road against the New York Knicks (24-24) on Friday, April 2. The Mavericks are favored by in the matchup, which airs at 7:30 PM ET on NBA TV. The matchup has an over/under of .
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from William Hill Sportsbook as of April 1, 2021, 3:55 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Mavericks vs Knicks Betting Odds
Mavericks vs Knicks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of April 2
Tyrell Terry: Day To Day (Personal),
JJ Redick: Out (Heel),
Willie Cauley-Stein: Day To Day (Health and Safety Protocols)
RJ Barrett: Day To Day (Ankle),
Mitchell Robinson: Out (Ankle),
Derrick Rose: Day To Day (Ankle)
Mavericks and Knicks Records ATS
- Dallas has covered the spread in less than half its games this season, putting together a record of 22-24 against the spread.
- When favored by at least 5.5 points, the Mavericks are 3-6 against the spread in 2020-21.
- Dallas and its opponents have gone over the set total in only 20 of 46 games this season (43.5%).
- New York has topped the spread so far this season with a record of 28-20.
- When they play as at least a 5.5-point underdog, the Knicks routinely meet expectations with a 1-0 record against the spread.
- 30 of New York’s 48 games (62.5%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
- In Dallas’ matchups this season, the Mavericks and their opponents have exceeded Friday’s over/under of 213.5 points 32 times (69.6% of opportunities).
- In 17 out of New York’s 48 games this season (35.4%), the competing teams scored a higher point total than the over/under in Friday’s matchup.
- This season, the average total for Mavericks games is 223 points, 9.5 more than the over/under of 213.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this game’s over/under (213.5 points) and the average total points bet in Knicks’ games (209.3 points) this season.
- The average implied total for the Mavericks this season is 114.7 points, 4.7 more points than their implied total of 110 points in Friday’s game.
- This season, Dallas has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (110) 25 times.
- The 109.7-point average implied total on the season for the Knicks is 5.7 more points than the team’s 104-point implied total in this matchup.
- New York has scored more than 104 points 24 times this season.
- The Mavericks are the NBA’s 17th-highest scoring team (112.2 PPG), while the Knicks allow their opponents the least points per game (104.5) in the league.
- The Mavericks have totaled a total of 60 more points than their opponents this year (an average of 1.3 per game), and the Knicks have out-scored opponents by only 15 points on the season (0.3 more per game).
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in points and assists. He averages 28.7 points per game while also adding 8.9 assists.
- Doncic’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 45.5, 0.2 lower than his season average of 45.7.
- Dallas’ rebounding leader is Kristaps Porzingis, who pulls down 8.9 per game.
- Porzingis’ PRA prop total for the contest is set at 30.5, 0.4 less than his season average of 30.9.
- Tim Hardaway Jr. is the top three-point shooter for the Mavericks, knocking down 3.0 per game.
- Hardaway’s three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 3.5, 0.5 shots greater than his season average of 3.0.
- Doncic leads the team with 1.0 steal per game. Porzingis collects 1.7 blocks a game to pace Dallas.
- Porzingis’ blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.2 blocks lower than his season average of 1.7.
- Julius Randle leads the Knicks with 23.1 points per game, 10.8 rebounds per game, and 5.8 assists per game.
- Randle’s assists prop total for the contest is posted at 7.5 assists, 1.7 assists higher than his season average of 5.8.
- Reggie Bullock makes more threes per game than any other member of the Knicks, averaging 2.0 treys per game.
- Bullock’s three pointers made prop total for the game is set at 3.5, 1.5 shots higher than his season average of 2.0.
- Mitchell Robinson is at the top of New York’s steals hierarchy with 1.2 steals per game and Nerlens Noel leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Noel’s blocks prop over/under for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from