The Dallas Mavericks (47-29) will visit the Cleveland Cavaliers (41-34) after losing three straight road games. The Mavericks () will match up against the Cavaliers ( to win) starting at 7:00 PM ET Wednesday. The point total is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of March 30, 2022 at 6:08 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Mavericks vs Cavaliers Betting Odds
Mavericks Vs. Cavaliers Player Props
Injury Report as of March 30
Tim Hardaway Jr.: Out (Foot),
Sterling Brown: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Spencer Dinwiddie: Out (Knee),
Trey Burke: Out (Health and Safety Protocols),
Theo Pinson: Out (Finger),
Frank Ntilikina: Out (Ankle)
Jarrett Allen: Out (Finger),
Collin Sexton: Out For Season (Knee),
Rajon Rondo: Out (Ankle),
Dean Wade: Out For Season (Knee),
Evan Mobley: Out (Ankle)
|Mavericks Offense||Stats (Rank)||Cavaliers Defense|
|106.9 (25)||Points/Gm||104.6 (4)|
|10.2 (30)||Possessions/Game||29.1 (29)|
|45.7 (20)||Field Goal %||45.1 (6)|
|34.4 (24)||3PT %||34.7 (10)|
|53.2 (16)||Effective FG %||51.7 (5)|
|56.5 (16)||True Shooting %||54.8 (3)|
|Cavaliers Offense||Stats (Rank)||Mavericks Defense|
|107.1 (24)||Points/Gm||104.2 (2)|
|29.1 (2)||Possessions/Game||10.2 (1)|
|46.7 (9)||Field Goal %||45.6 (14)|
|35 (16)||3PT %||33.7 (2)|
|53.4 (14)||Effective FG %||52 (7)|
|56.8 (13)||True Shooting %||55.3 (7)|
Mavericks and Cavaliers Betting Records
- Dallas is 42-32-2 ATS this season.
- The Mavericks have been favored by 1.5 points or more 42 times this season, and covered the spread in 25 of those contests.
- Dallas’ games have gone over the point total 27 out of 76 times this season.
- Cleveland has compiled a 39-32-4 ATS record so far this year.
- The Cavaliers have been an underdog by 1.5 points or more 37 times this year, and covered the spread in 20 of those matchups.
- Cleveland and its opponents have combined to hit the over 31 out of 75 times this year.
Head to Head
In their last meeting, the Cavaliers took down the Mavericks . Luka Doncic led the Mavericks with 25 points, and Jarrett Allen paced the Cavaliers with 28. The Cavaliers covered the spread as 6.5-point underdogs, and the teams scored 210 total points to go under the 210.5-point over/under.
- 11/29/2021 DNP – Cavaliers: Cedi Osman
- Doncic leads the Mavericks in scoring (28 points per game), rebounding (9.2 per game) and assists (8.5 per game).
- The Mavericks are led by Doncic from long distance. He connects on 3.1 shots from deep per game.
- Dallas’ blocks leader is Maxi Kleber, who collects one per game. Doncic leads the team averaging 1.2 steals a contest.
- Darius Garland takes the top spot on the Cavaliers scoring and assist lists, tallying 21.5 points and 8.6 assists per game.
- Allen’s 10.7 rebounds per game paces Cleveland’s rebounding effort. He also adds 16.1 points per game.
- Garland leads the Cavaliers in shooting from beyond the arc, averaging 2.5 made threes per game.
- Nobody on Cleveland grabs more steals than Garland (1.2 per game) or blocks more shots than Allen (1.4 per game).