Below you’ll find stats and insights about McNealy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds as of June 24, 2022 at 3:25 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Maverick McNealy odds for the Travelers Championship
McNealy’s recent form
- In his last five events, McNealy has an average finish of 66th.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five events.
- McNealy has finished with a better-than-average score in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of -1 those four times he’s made the cut.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: McNealy at the Travelers Championship
- McNealy has average finish of 81st at this event in two trips, including a personal best 30th-place.
- McNealy made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- McNealy finished 131st when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time at this tournament, McNealy finished with three birdies and two bogeys.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- The par 70 measures 6,841 yards for this week, which is 413 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The courses McNealy has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,233 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Maverick McNealy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||131||73 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||73-71-78-73 (+15)||-6.412||5.744||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-65-67-71 (-16)||5.532||-0.712||$50,808|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||71-70-65-71 (-7)||0.496||-3.032||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||17.228||-10.248||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||2.201||0.172||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||73||73-74-76-79 (+14)||-7.458||1.638||$23,880|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||68-68-67-69 (-12)||1.201||8.362||$390,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||69-72-68-71 (-7)||3.646||-0.899||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||67-71-67-75 (-8)||0.522||3.114||$53,760|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||65-67-70-66 (-12)||4.588||-0.905||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from