Maverick McNealy (odds to win) enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after he made the cut in his last tournament, the 3M Open, and finished 49th. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in the following article reflect odds as of July 27, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Maverick McNealy odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
McNealy’s recent form
- McNealy will try to extend his streak of made cuts to five by qualifying for the weekend in this tournament.
- Over his last five appearances, McNealy has two top-10 finishes and three top-20 finishes.
- McNealy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 3 those four times he’s made the cut.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course history: McNealy at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Over McNealy’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 10 once, and his average finish at the event is 15th.
- McNealy made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- McNealy finished 21st here in his last appearance at the tournament (2021).
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Detroit Golf Club will play at 7,340 yards for this event. Over the past year on Tour, the average tournament has been hosted on courses with an average distance of 7,265.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Detroit Golf Club, the scoring average is lower at -11 relative to par per tournament.
- Detroit Golf Club checks in at 7,340 yards, 92 yards longer than the average course McNealy has played over the past year (7,248 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Maverick McNealy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||49||71-71-68-73 (-1)||5.964||1.16||$18,885|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||9||N/A||$104,525|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-69-67 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||8||70-63-68-68 (-15)||-9.732||14.912||$214,775|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-69||-3.562||-2.644||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||73-71-78-73 (+15)||-6.412||5.744||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-65-67-71 (-16)||5.532||-0.712||$50,808|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||71-70-65-71 (-7)||0.496||-3.032||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||17.228||-10.248||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||2.201||0.172||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||73||73-74-76-79 (+14)||-7.458||1.638||$23,880|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||68-68-67-69 (-12)||1.201||8.362||$390,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||69-72-68-71 (-7)||3.646||-0.899||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||67-71-67-75 (-8)||0.522||3.114||$53,760|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||65-67-70-66 (-12)||4.588||-0.905||$49,250|
McNealy’s last appearance, his 49th-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from