In this article you’ll find stats and insights about McNealy from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article are based off odds valid as of May 27, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Maverick McNealy odds for the Charles Schwab Challenge
McNealy’s recent form
- McNealy will seek to qualify for the weekend for the sixth straight event.
- In his last five appearances, McNealy has an average finish of 45th.
- McNealy has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in three of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -2 across his last five events.
Charles Schwab Challenge details
- Date: May 26-29, 2022
- Location: Fort Worth, Texas
- Course: Colonial Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,209 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
Course history: McNealy at the Charles Schwab Challenge
- In McNealy’s last four appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish at the tournament is 38th.
- In his last four attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time McNealy played this event in 2022, he finished 57th.
- He carded one round within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – Colonial Country Club
- Colonial Country Club will play at 7,209 yards for this event. Over the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,284.
- Courses McNealy has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,260 yards, 51 yards longer than the 7,209-yard Colonial Country Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Maverick McNealy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||71 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||73-71-78-73 (+15)||-6.412||5.744||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-65-67-71 (-16)||5.532||-0.712||$50,808|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||71-70-65-71 (-7)||0.496||-3.032||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||17.228||-10.248||$41,925|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||2.201||0.172||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||73||73-74-76-79 (+14)||-7.458||1.638||$23,880|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||68-68-67-69 (-12)||1.201||8.362||$390,000|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||69-72-68-71 (-7)||3.646||-0.899||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||67-71-67-75 (-8)||0.522||3.114||$53,760|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||65-67-70-66 (-12)||4.588||-0.905||$49,250|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of McNealy’s 75th-place effort in his most recent tournament, the PGA Championship at Southern Hills Country Club on May 19-22.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from