Maverick McNealy finished ninth in his last action in the Barracuda Championship at Tahoe Mountain Club (Old Greenwood) July 14-17, and will aim for another high finish in the 2022 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities. He hasodds to win. The event tees off July 21-24 from Blaine, Minnesota. Cameron Champ was the last to win the tournament.
The betting insights in the article below reflect odds as of July 21, 2022 at 12:20 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Maverick McNealy odds for the 3M Open
McNealy’s recent form
- McNealy has finished in the top 20 in each of his last three events.
- McNealy will seek to make the cut for the fourth straight event.
- McNealy has finished in the top 20 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top 10 in two of those outings.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, McNealy has carded a score that’s better than average in two of those outings.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been +5.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Champ
Course history: McNealy at the 3M Open
- McNealy finished 16th on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2021.
- He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this tournament.
- Players have carded 67 strokes per round and an average score of -4 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -9.
- The courses McNealy has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,247 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Maverick McNealy 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||9||N/A||$104,525|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||16||73-70-69-67 (-1)||–||–||$104,900|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||8||70-63-68-68 (-15)||-9.732||14.912||$214,775|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||MC||73-69||-3.562||-2.644||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||71-71||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||75||73-71-78-73 (+15)||-6.412||5.744||$23,950|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||32||69-65-67-71 (-16)||5.532||-0.712||$50,808|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||26||71-70-65-71 (-7)||0.496||-3.032||$54,844|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||35||70-72-67-74 (-5)||17.228||-10.248||$41,925|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||46||70-76-70-71 (-1)||2.201||0.172||$57,700|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||73||73-74-76-79 (+14)||-7.458||1.638||$23,880|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||7||68-68-67-69 (-12)||1.201||8.362||$390,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||33||69-72-68-71 (-7)||3.646||-0.899||$43,548|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||30||67-71-67-75 (-8)||0.522||3.114||$53,760|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||27||65-67-70-66 (-12)||4.588||-0.905||$49,250|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from