Bookmakers currently list Matthias Schwab atto win The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Schwab from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reference odds valid as of November 20, 2021 at 11:26 AM ET. Check out the table below for the latest odds and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Matthias Schwab odds for the The RSM Classic
Schwab’s recent form
- In his last five events, Schwab has an average finish of 43rd.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Schwab has not posted a score better than the tournament average or finished within five shots of the leader in any of his last five appearances.
- He has an average score relative to par of -0.5 in his last five appearances.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- The par 70 measures 7,005 yards for this week, which is 302 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- The average course Schwab has played over the last year (7,187 yards) is 182 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,005 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthias Schwab 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||35||70-71-68-72 (+1)||$36,563|
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||MC||N/A||$0|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||51||74-63-72-73 (-2)||$15,717|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||71-69||$0|
|July 29-31||Olympic Men’s Golf Competition||27||69-69-70-67 (-9)||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||71-72||$0|
Here’s a breakdown of Schwab’s 35th-place finish in his most recent outing at the Houston Open (Memorial Park Golf Course, November 11-14).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from