Matthias Schwab enters the 2022 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club withodds to win. He made the cut and finished 72nd in his most recent event, the 3M Open. Cameron Davis is the defending champion of the event, which will be held July 28-31 from Detroit, Michigan.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 26, 2022 at 1:19 AM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Matthias Schwab odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Schwab’s recent form
- Over his last five tournaments, Schwab has finished in the top 20 once.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in three of his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five appearances, Schwab has carded a score that’s better than average in one of those outings.
- He has carded an average score of -3 over his last five tournaments.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 28-31, 2022
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 8.4M
- Defending Champ: Cameron Davis
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,265 yards, which is shorter than the 7,340-yard length for this tournament.
- Over the last year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -4, while Detroit Golf Club has a recent scoring average of -11.
- Schwab will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,254 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -4 among finishers, which is higher than the -11 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthias Schwab 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||72||70-73-73-73 (+5)||12.300||-1.176||$14,850|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||67-65-68-72 (-12)||19.056||-1.876||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||69-68-71-69 (-3)||5.424||-1.836||$20,003|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-72||-1.528||-3.368||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-70-75 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-68-73-68 (-12)||1.132||11.688||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72||-5.218||4.392||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-71-72 (E)||9.772||3.692||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||69-72-70-68 (-9)||9.488||1.492||$234,350|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||73-69-69-72 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-72||2.314||-4.494||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-66-72-69 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||7||67-72-70-68 (-3)||5.757||2.439||$260,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||72-62-75-73 (-5)||2.748||4.203||$21,089|
Schwab’s last tournament appearance was on July 21-25 at TPC Twin Cities. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 72nd-place finish in the 3M Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from