In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Schwab from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in the following article are based off odds valid as of July 23, 2022 at 6:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthias Schwab odds for the 3M Open
Schwab’s recent form
- Schwab has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- Schwab has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -5.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: Schwab at the 3M Open
- Schwab has an average finish of 48th over his last two trips to this tournament.
- Schwab made the cut in each of his last two attempts at this event.
- Schwab finished 63rd when he last played this event in 2022.
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- TPC Twin Cities measures 7,428 yards for this tournament, 163 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,265).
- The average course Schwab has played over the last year (7,254 yards) is 174 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,428 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthias Schwab 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||63||70-73 (+1)||–||–||$0|
|July 14-17||Barracuda Championship||MC||N/A||$0|
|June 30 – July 4||John Deere Classic||16||67-65-68-72 (-12)||19.056||-1.876||$97,803|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||53||69-68-71-69 (-3)||5.424||-1.836||$20,003|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||MC||74-72||-1.528||-3.368||$0|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-70-75 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||59||67-68-73-68 (-12)||1.132||11.688||$20,202|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||70-72||-5.218||4.392||$0|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||59||67-74-71-72 (E)||9.772||3.692||$17,680|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||8||69-72-70-68 (-9)||9.488||1.492||$234,350|
|March 24-28||Corales Puntacana Championship||44||73-69-69-72 (-5)||–||–||$11,371|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||71-72||2.314||-4.494||$0|
|March 3- 6||Puerto Rico Open||7||70-66-72-69 (-11)||$97,356|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||7||67-72-70-68 (-3)||5.757||2.439||$260,000|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||49||72-62-75-73 (-5)||2.748||4.203||$21,089|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from