In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Schmid from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reflect odds as of July 8, 2022 at 7:24 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthias Schmid odds for the Barbasol Championship
Schmid’s recent form
- Schmid has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in two of his last five events.
- Schmid has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score once.
- He has finished with an average score of -3 those two times he’s made the cut.
Barbasol Championship details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: Nicholasville, Kentucky
- Course: Keene Trace Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,328 yards
- Purse: 3.7M
Course history: Schmid at the Barbasol Championship
- Schmid finished fourth on the leaderboard in his most recent trip to this event in 2022.
- He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Keene Trace Golf Club
- Keene Trace Golf Club measures 7,328 yards for this tournament, 64 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,264).
- The average course Schmid has played over the last year (7,282 yards) is 46 yards shorter than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,328 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthias Schmid 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Barbasol Championship||4||65 (-7)||–||–||$0|
Schmid’s last tournament appearance, his 59th-place finish in The Open Championship, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from