Matthew Wolff enters play in the 2021 Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands with +3300 odds to win after a 15th-place showing in the U.S. Open at Torrey Pines (South) June 17-20 in his last action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 21, 2021, 2:16 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matthew Wolff odds for the Travelers Championship
Wolff’s recent form
- Wolff has finished in the top 20 once over his last five appearances.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut four times.
- Wolff has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five appearances, including one finish within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five events, he has finished with an average score of -0.7 in his three times finishing a tournament.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 24-27, 2021
- Location: Cromwell, CT
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 7.4M
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Wolff at the Travelers Championship
- Wolff wound up at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- Wolff has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Wolff missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,343 yards, which is 502 yards longer than the 6,841-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- Golfers at TPC River Highlands have averaged a score of -5.8 per tournament, lower than the Tour-wide scoring average of -4.3 over the past year.
- Courses Wolff has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,341 yards, 500 yards longer than the 6,841-yard TPC River Highlands for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.6 among finishers, which is higher than the -5.8 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Wolff 2021 results
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||15||70-68-73-74 (+1)||$177,279|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MDF||76-79||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||83||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||71-70-77-72 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||68-71-69-67 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||78||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||72-67-71-70 (-8)||$25,125|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Wolff’s 15th-place finish last time out at the U.S. Open on June 17-20.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from