Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wolff from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the following article use the latest odds as of June 3, 2022 at 7:28 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthew Wolff odds for the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
Wolff’s recent form
- In his last five events, Wolff has an average finish of 55th.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut twice.
- Wolff has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has finished with an average score of 2 those two times he’s made the cut.
the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday details
- Date: June 2- 6, 2022
- Location: Dublin, Ohio
- Course: Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,533 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: Wolff at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday
- Wolff has an average finish of 53rd with a personal best of finish of 22nd at this tournament.
- In his most recent two attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- Wolff last played this event in 2022 and finished 84th.
- His last time at this tournament, Wolff finished with two birdies and three bogeys.
- He has played in three events at Muirfield Village Golf Club since 2015.
- Wolff has an average finish of 53rd over his last three trips to this course.
- Wolff has made the cut two times in his last three events at this course.
Course comparison – Muirfield Village Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,289 yards over the past year. This tournament will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,533 yards, 244 yards longer than average.
- Muirfield Village Golf Club checks in at 7,533 yards, 239 yards longer than the average course Wolff has played over the past year (7,294 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Wolff 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||84||75 (+3)||–||–||$0|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||MC||76-77||-12.096||5.762||$0|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||74-72||-2.730||-4.86||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||25||65-73-70-73 (+1)||17.380||0.968||$69,150|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||MC||81-78||-13.746||-0.586||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||72-81||-8.248||1.607||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||61||72-73-77-76 (+10)||-3.738||1.918||$26,040|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||MC||81-76||-9.580||-4.573||$0|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||64||71-70-71-74 (-2)||-2.497||2.671||$18,228|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||78-67-72||-4.983||-1.748||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from