Matthew Wolff (+9000 odds to win) enters the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club looking for a better performance this year after he missed the cut in his last appearance in this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matthew Wolff odds for the Masters Tournament
Wolff’s recent form
- Wolff hasn’t finished inside the top 20 in his last five appearances, with an average finish of 47th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Wolff has not finished within five strokes of the winner or carded an above-average score in any of his last five events.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -3.7.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Wolff at the Masters Tournament
- Wolff finished below the cut line and did not qualify for the weekend in his most recent trip to this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,294 yards over the past year, while Augusta National Golf Club is set to play at a longer 7,475 yards.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- Augusta National Golf Club checks in at 7,475 yards, 172 yards longer than the average course Wolff has played over the past year (7,303 yards).
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 279.9 strokes per tournament with an average score of -4.7 relative to par. That’s 7.8 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Wolff 2021 results
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||83||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||64||71-70-77-72 (+6)||$20,088|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||68-71-69-67 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||MC||78||$0|
|January 21-24||The American Express||40||72-67-71-70 (-8)||$25,125|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from