The Calgary Flames, including Matthew Tkachuk, meet the Los Angeles Kings on Thursday, March 31, 2022 at 9:00 PM ET. Thinking about a wager on Tkachuk? We have some numbers and figures to assist you along the way.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthew Tkachuk Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Matthew Tkachuk Season Stats
- Tkachuk’s plus-minus this season is +42, in 17:45 per game on the ice.
- He has scored in 29 games, and has 32 goals in total, so far this season.
- He has 51 assists so far this season, with at least one assist in 32 different games.
- He has accumulated at least one point in 45 games, and has 83 points in total, this season.
- On the power play, he has scored 10 goals, plus picked up 16 assists.
- He has a 15.0% shooting percentage, taking 3.2 shots per game.
Matthew Tkachuk Prop Bet Insights
- In 42 of the 61 games Tkachuk has played with a set points prop, he’s exceeded the prop total.
- In 60 games this season with shorter odds than +160 to go over his point total, Tkachuk has exceeded the total 41 times (68.3% of chances).
- Tkachuk’s odds to go over on his point total have been longer than +160 in a single game so far this season.
- The implied probability is 38.5% that Tkachuk goes over his points prop total based on the odds.
Matthew Tkachuk Recent Performances
|Date||Opponent||Points||Goals||Assists||Time On Ice||Home/Away||Result|
|3/18/2022||Sabres||0||0||0||18:16||Home||L 1-0 OT|
|3/12/2022||Red Wings||2||0||2||16:14||Home||W 3-0|
Calgary Flames Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from