On Sunday, Matthew Stafford has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Detroit Lions’ road matchup against the Minnesota Vikings at U.S. Bank Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips digging into those props.
Matthew Stafford Week 9 Player Props
Stafford’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Stafford will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked pass defense (296.9 yards allowed per game).
- Stafford has put up 273.7 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 120.2 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- Stafford has yet to throw for more than 153.5 yards in a game through seven outings this year.
- Stafford’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 280.8, which he’s fallen short of by 7.1 yards on average.
- Stafford has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of seven times (42.9%).
- Stafford has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (280.8 passing yards) in just 42.9% of his games (three out of seven matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Stafford’s 11 rushing yards per game average is 6.5 higher than Sunday’s over/under.
- Five times this season (out of seven total games— 71.4%), Stafford has had more than 4.5 rushing yards.
- Stafford has hit the over on his rushing yards totals in five games (71.4%) out of seven opportunities.
- Stafford’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 6.2 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of seven games (71.4%).
- Stafford has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (6.2) by 4.8 yards.
- The Vikings give up 124.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 18th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matthew Stafford or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.