Matthew Stafford Week 13 Player Props
Stafford’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Bears are the NFL’s ninth-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 236.7 yards per game through the air.
- Sunday’s passing yards over/under for Stafford is set at 257.5, 4.0 yards fewer than his season average of 261.5.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Stafford has thrown for more than 257.5 yards.
- Stafford’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 280, which he’s fallen short of by 18.5 yards on average.
- Stafford has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Stafford has topped his season-long passing yards prop bet average (280 passing yards) in only 36.4% of his games (four out of 11 matchups).
Rushing Yards Betting Trends
- Sunday’s rushing yards prop bet for Stafford is set at 5.5. That is 2.2 fewer yards than his season average of 7.7.
- In 45.5% of his games this season (five of 11 matchups), Stafford has put up more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Stafford has failed to cover his rushing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only five out of 11 times (45.5%).
- Stafford has out-rushed his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (6.5) in just 45.5% of his games (five out of 11 matchups).
- Stafford’s average rushing yards over/under this season has been set at 6.5, which he’s outpaced by 1.2 yards on average this year.
- The Bears give up 121.3 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matthew Stafford or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Bears Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from