Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions hit the field against the Houston Texans on Thursday at home at Ford Field. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Stafford’s passing yards and completions prop bets in that matchup.
Matthew Stafford Week 12 Player Props
Stafford’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Stafford has thrown for an average of 258.1 yards per game in the 2020 season, 22.4 fewer than Thursday’s over/under.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Stafford has thrown for more than 280.5 yards.
- Stafford’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 280.5, a number he’s gone over in just three out of 10 games (30%).
- Stafford’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 280.5. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 22.4 yards per game.
- Stafford has hit the passing yards over in only four of 10 opportunities this year (40%).
- This week, Stafford will face the NFL’s 20th-ranked pass defense (266.9 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Tips
- Stafford has averaged 21.6 completions per game this season, 1.9 fewer than the over/under in Thursday’s game (23.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his chances), Stafford had more than 23.5 completions.
- Stafford’s 21.6 completions per game is 1.8 less completions than his average prop bet over/under of 23.4.
- In only four of 10 games this year, Stafford has hit the over on completions prop bets (40% of his opportunities).
- Stafford has gone over his average completions prop bet total (23.4 completions) in just 40% of his games (four of 10 chances).
- The Texans allow the 16th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (22.9).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 25, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matthew Stafford or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Texans Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from