Matthew Stafford and the Detroit Lions travel to play the Carolina Panthers on Sunday at Bank of America Stadium. Here’s a breakdown of Stafford’s prop bets for passing and rushing yards in that matchup.
Matthew Stafford Week 11 Player Props
Stafford’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- This week, Stafford will face the NFL’s 18th-ranked pass defense (262.4 yards allowed per game).
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Stafford is set at 268.5, 1.5 more yards than his season average of 267.0.
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Stafford has thrown for more than 268.5 yards.
- Stafford’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 281.4. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 14.4 yards per game.
- Stafford has hit the passing yards over in only four of nine opportunities this year (44.4%).
- Stafford’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 281.4, a number he’s covered in just three out of nine games (33.3%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Stafford’s 8.6 rushing yards per game average is 2.1 more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 55.6% of his games this season (five of nine matchups), Stafford has put up more than 6.5 rushing yards.
- Stafford has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Stafford’s season-long rushing yards prop bet average is 6.6 yards, a figure he’s eclipsed in five out of nine games (55.6%).
- Stafford has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (6.6) by 2.0 yards.
- Stafford will go up against a Panthers squad that allows 123.9 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 19th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 19, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matthew Stafford or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Lions vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from