Matthew Stafford Week 10 Player Props
Stafford’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- Stafford has racked up 265.9 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 2.4 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- Stafford has yet to throw for more than 263.5 yards in a game through eight outings this year.
- This week, Stafford will face the NFL’s best pass defense (216.1 yards allowed per game).
- Stafford’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 282.2. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 16.3 yards per game.
- Stafford’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 282.2, a number he’s gone over in only three out of eight games (37.5%).
- Stafford has hit the passing yards over in only three of eight opportunities this year (37.5%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Stafford’s season-long average over/under is 2.2 rushing attempts. He has collected 0.1 less rushing attempts per game than that prop bet average.
- In only three of eight games this year, Stafford achieved the over on rushing attempts prop bets (37.5% of his opportunities).
- Stafford’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 2.2. He’s gone over that total in only three of eight games (37.5%).
- This season, Football Team opponents have ran the ball 30.0 times per game, the fifth-most in the NFL.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 12, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matthew Stafford or the Detroit Lions at DraftKings Sportsbook.