Matthew NeSmith missed the cut in his last event at Sedgefield Country Club, the 2021 Wyndham Championship, and he hasodds to win at this course in the 2022 Wyndham Championship. The tournament will be held August 4- 7 in Greensboro, North Carolina, hosted at the par 70, 7,127-yard course. Kevin Kisner is the defending champion.
The betting facts in this article reflect odds as of August 3, 2022 at 12:23 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthew NeSmith odds for the Wyndham Championship
NeSmith’s recent form
- NeSmith has finished in the top 20 in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- NeSmith has finished with a better-than-average score in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
Wyndham Championship details
- Date: August 4- 7, 2022
- Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
- Course: Sedgefield Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,127 yards
- Purse: 7.3M
- Defending Champ: Kevin Kisner
Course history: NeSmith at the Wyndham Championship
- NeSmith wound up 42nd at this event the one time he finished the tournament.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- NeSmith last played this event in 2021 but did not make the cut.
Course comparison – Sedgefield Country Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,127 yards, 137 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 67 strokes per round and a score of -4 compared to par. At Sedgefield Country Club, the scoring average is lower at -9 relative to par per tournament.
- Courses NeSmith has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,224 yards, 97 yards longer than the 7,127-yard Sedgefield Country Club for this week’s event.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -5 among finishers, which is higher than the -9 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew NeSmith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-25||3M Open||72||71-70-73-75 (+5)||16.904||-9.780||$14,850|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||65-67-68-71 (-9)||22.044||-2.456||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||68-69-74-76 (+7)||12.84||6.24||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-72-70-79 (+2)||0.772||14.052||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-72-73 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||-2.276||-0.904||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||1.112||9.236||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||10.300||-8.836||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-2.88||-1.630||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||12.652||-1.012||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-74||-0.618||-6.023||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||72-70-70-69 (+1)||5.014||-0.817||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||69-73-70-70 (-2)||1.308||-1.745||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||-1.958||-1.209||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-0.708||2.008||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-71-69-73 (-7)||0.233||3.403||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||2.297||-0.028||$0|
NeSmith’s last appearance, his 72nd-place finish in the 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from