In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about NeSmith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below are based off odds valid as of June 19, 2022 at 7:24 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Matthew NeSmith odds for the U.S. Open
NeSmith’s recent form
- NeSmith has made the cut six times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- In his last five tournaments, NeSmith has an average finish of 43rd.
- NeSmith has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five events.
- He has an average score of +1 across his last five events.
U.S. Open details
- Date: June 16-19, 2022
- Location: Brookline, Massachusetts
- Course: The Country Club
- Par: 71 / 7,033 yards
Course history: NeSmith at the U.S. Open
- NeSmith finished 37th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – The Country Club
- This tournament will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,033 yards, compared to the average 7,259 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The Country Club checks in at 7,033 yards, 188 yards shorter than the average course NeSmith has played over the past year (7,221 yards).
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew NeSmith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 16-19||U.S. Open||37||68-69-74 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-72-70-79 (+2)||0.772||14.052||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-72-73 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||-2.276||-0.904||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||1.112||9.236||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||10.300||-8.836||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-2.88||-1.630||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||12.652||-1.012||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-74||-0.618||-6.023||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||72-70-70-69 (+1)||5.014||-0.817||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||69-73-70-70 (-2)||1.308||-1.745||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||-1.958||-1.209||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-0.708||2.008||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-71-69-73 (-7)||0.233||3.403||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||2.297||-0.028||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of NeSmith’s 37th-place finish last time out at the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday on June 2- 6.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from