Matthew NeSmith currently hasodds to claim the title at The RSM Classic. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about NeSmith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in what follows use the latest odds as of November 20, 2021 at 11:27 AM ET. Head to the table below for the latest lines and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Matthew NeSmith odds for the The RSM Classic
NeSmith’s recent form
- NeSmith has made the weekend and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five events.
- In the last five times he’s played a tournament, he has made the cut three times.
- NeSmith has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five appearances.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -2.7.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: NeSmith at The RSM Classic
- In NeSmith’s last two appearances at this event, he’s finished among the top 20 all two times, and his average finish at the tournament is 15th.
- NeSmith made the cut in each of his two most recent entries to this event.
- NeSmith last played this event in 2020 and finished 15th. He carded scores in two rounds that were among the five best of the day his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,307 yards, which is 302 yards longer than the 7,005-yard par 70 for this week’s tournament.
- The courses NeSmith has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,252 yards, while Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will play at 7,005 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew NeSmith 2021 results
|November 11-14||Houston Open||46||68-67-76-72 (+3)||$21,638|
|October 28-30||Butterfield Bermuda Championship||MC||77-68||$0|
|October 20-23||ZOZO CHAMPIONSHIP||48||70-72-69-73 (+4)||$24,378|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||14||69-67-65-68 (-15)||$113,750|
|September 30 – October 3||Sanderson Farms Championship||MC||74-74||$0|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||51||73-68-74-69 (-4)||$16,730|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||74-70||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||MC||70-69||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||73-69||$0|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||50||69-69-70-69 (-7)||$15,264|
|July 1- 4||Rocket Mortgage Classic||58||71-69-69-73 (-6)||$16,575|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||MC||74-70||$0|
|June 10-13||Palmetto Championship at Congaree||35||72-69-75-65 (-3)||$33,337|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||74-74||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||MC||73-76||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||58||75-68-74-72 (+5)||$18,063|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||21||70-69-69-71 (-5)||$65,291|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||48||68-72-70-70 (-4)||$18,957|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||34||73-71-72-70 (-2)||$36,036|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||36||70-68-73-70 (+1)||$29,785|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81-72||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||72-76||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||20||70-70-73-68 (-3)||$101,835|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||16||74-67-70-68 (-9)||$118,950|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||7||63-71-68-66 (-16)||$229,342|
|January 28-31||Farmers Insurance Open||48||70-73-76-69 (E)||$19,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||78-75||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||69-70||$0|
NeSmith’s last tournament appearance was on November 11-14 at Memorial Park Golf Course. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 46th-place finish in the Houston Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from