Below you’ll find stats and insights about NeSmith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting trends in this article reflect odds as of July 7, 2022 at 11:26 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Matthew NeSmith odds for the Genesis Scottish Open
NeSmith’s recent form
- NeSmith will attempt to make the cut for the ninth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Over his last five events, NeSmith has finished in the top 20 once.
- NeSmith has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in one of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score relative to par of +2 in his last five tournaments.
Genesis Scottish Open details
- Date: July 7-10, 2022
- Location: North Berwick, United Kingdom
- Course: The Renaissance Club
- Par: 70 / 7,237 yards
- Purse: 0M
Course history: NeSmith at the Genesis Scottish Open
Course comparison – The Renaissance Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,237 yards, 27 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Courses NeSmith has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,225 yards, 12 yards shorter than the 7,237-yard The Renaissance Club for this week’s event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew NeSmith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||148||77 (+7)||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||65-67-68-71 (-9)||22.044||-2.456||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||68-69-74-76 (+7)||12.84||6.24||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-72-70-79 (+2)||0.772||14.052||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-72-73 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||-2.276||-0.904||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||1.112||9.236||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||10.3||-8.836||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-2.88||-1.63||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||12.652||-1.012||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-74||-0.618||-6.023||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||72-70-70-69 (+1)||5.014||-0.817||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||69-73-70-70 (-2)||1.308||-1.745||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||-1.958||-1.209||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-0.708||2.008||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-71-69-73 (-7)||0.233||3.403||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||2.297||-0.028||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of NeSmith’s 19th-place finish last time out at the Travelers Championship on June 23-27.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from