Below you’ll find stats and insights about NeSmith from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in the article below use the latest odds as of July 22, 2022 at 12:21 AM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthew NeSmith odds for the 3M Open
NeSmith’s recent form
- NeSmith has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once over his last five appearances.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut four times.
- NeSmith has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five tournaments.
- He has an average score of even par across his last five events.
3M Open details
- Date: July 21-24, 2022
- Location: Blaine, Minnesota
- Course: TPC Twin Cities
- Par: 71 / 7,428 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
Course history: NeSmith at the 3M Open
- NeSmith placed 37th in his lone recent finish at this event in three trips.
- NeSmith has made the cut one time in his last three entries to the event.
- NeSmith last played this event in 2022 and finished 37th.
- He beat the field’s average score in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Twin Cities
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,272 yards, which is a good bit shorter than the 7,428-yard length for this event.
- The courses NeSmith has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,238 yards, while TPC Twin Cities will play at 7,428 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew NeSmith 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|July 21-24||3M Open||37||71 (E)||–||–||$0|
|July 7-10||Genesis Scottish Open||MC||77-74||–||–||$0|
|June 23-27||Travelers Championship||19||65-67-68-71 (-9)||22.044||-2.456||$106,102|
|June 16-20||U.S. Open||37||68-69-74-76 (+7)||12.84||6.24||$75,916|
|June 2- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Workday||37||69-72-70-79 (+2)||0.772||14.052||$51,000|
|May 26-29||Charles Schwab Challenge||57||69-71-72-73 (+5)||–||–||$18,984|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||51||71-68-66-70 (-13)||-2.276||-0.904||$21,635|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||31||67-72-75-68 (+2)||1.112||9.236||$55,013|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||12||70-68-69-68 (-9)||10.300||-8.836||$140,667|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||74-73||-2.88||-1.630||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||3||67-61-69-71 (-16)||12.652||-1.012||$460,200|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||79-74||-0.618||-6.023||$0|
|February 24-27||The Honda Classic||25||72-70-70-69 (+1)||5.014||-0.817||$62,800|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||55||69-73-70-70 (-2)||1.308||-1.745||$27,600|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||74-70||-1.958||-1.209||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||65||69-69-73 (-4)||-0.708||2.008||$17,661|
|January 26-30||Farmers Insurance Open||34||68-71-69-73 (-7)||0.233||3.403||$43,764|
|January 20-24||The American Express||MC||69-69-73||2.297||-0.028||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from