In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Fitzpatrick from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in this article reference odds valid as of May 8, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Sign up for DraftKings today and get a $50 free bet plus a deposit match up to $1,000! New bettors only
Matthew Fitzpatrick odds for the Wells Fargo Championship
Fitzpatrick’s recent form
- Over his last five events, Fitzpatrick has finished in the top five twice.
- Out of the last five tournaments he’s entered, he made the cut three times.
- Over his last five events, Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader twice and carded a score that’s better than average three times.
- He has carded an average score of -6 over his last five events.
Wells Fargo Championship details
- Date: May 5- 9, 2022
- Location: North Potomac, Maryland
- Course: TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Par: 70 / 7,160 yards
- Purse: 0M
- Defending Champ: Max Homa
Course history: Fitzpatrick at the Wells Fargo Championship
- Fitzpatrick last played this event in 2022 and finished second.
- He finished three rounds within five shots of the leader his last time here.
Course comparison – TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,303 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,160 yards.
- The courses Fitzpatrick has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,329 yards, while TPC Potomac at Avenel Farm will play at 7,160 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-68-71 (-6)||–||–||$681,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-75||4.998||-4.266||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-73-76-70 (+2)||7.940||3.392||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-68-67-68 (-14)||11.832||-0.192||$301,275|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||1.241||-2.882||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||9||73-71-70-73 (-1)||4.025||5.155||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||70-68-67-67 (-12)||7.178||1.730||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||69-67-69-68 (-14)||3.034||2.386||$293,625|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from