In the article below you’ll find stats and insights about Fitzpatrick from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in this article use the latest odds as of March 20, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Get a $1,000 Risk-Free Bet at BetMGM today! Sign up here and use Bonus Code: PLAYBONUS
Matthew Fitzpatrick odds for the Valspar Championship
Fitzpatrick’s recent form
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top 10 in three of his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Over his last five events, Fitzpatrick has finished within five shots of the leader two times and finished with a better-than-average score twice.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -9.
Valspar Championship details
- Date: March 16-19, 2022
- Location: Palm Harbor, Florida
- Course: Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- Par: 71 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.8M
- Defending Champ: Sam Burns
Course history: Fitzpatrick at the Valspar Championship
- The last time Fitzpatrick played this event in 2018, he failed to survive the cut.
Course comparison – Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead)
- This week will take place on a par 71 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, compared to the average 7,309 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- The courses Fitzpatrick has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,337 yards, while Innisbrook Resort (Copperhead) will play at 7,340 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2022 results
|March 9-12||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||$0|
|March 2- 5||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||9||73-71-70-73 (-1)||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 9-12||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||70-68-67-67 (-12)||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||69-67-69-68 (-14)||$293,625|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from