Matthew Fitzpatrick heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links among the favorites to win with +2000 odds. He will look to improve on his 14th-place finish at this tournament in 2020.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:14 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matthew Fitzpatrick odds for the RBC Heritage
Fitzpatrick’s recent form
- Fitzpatrick will try to make the cut for the sixth straight tournament by making the weekend in this event.
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top 10 three times over his last five tournaments, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- Over his last five appearances, Fitzpatrick has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has finished with an average score of -5.2 those five times he’s made the cut.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Fitzpatrick at the RBC Heritage
- In Fitzpatrick’s last five trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 two times. His average finish at the event is 22nd.
- Fitzpatrick has made the cut in three of his last five trips to this tournament.
- Fitzpatrick finished 14th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He carded one bogey-free round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- This course is set up to play at 7,099 yards, 199 yards shorter than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Harbour Town Golf Links has seen an average tournament score of -4.1 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of -5.2 across all courses over the past year.
- The average course Fitzpatrick has played over the last year (7,304 yards) is 205 yards longer than the course he’ll be playing this week (7,099 yards).
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -2.9 among finishers, which is higher than the -4.1 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||34||74-70-73-73 (+2)||$60,663|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||68-68-72-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||69-71-71-74 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||66-69-71-72 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||66-71-69-71 (-7)||$344,100|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Fitzpatrick’s 34th-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club on April 8-11.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from