Below you’ll find stats and insights about Fitzpatrick from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in what follows reference odds valid as of May 22, 2022 at 7:22 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matthew Fitzpatrick odds for the PGA Championship
Fitzpatrick’s recent form
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top five in each of his last two tournaments.
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top five three times over his last five tournaments.
- He’s made the cut in four of his last five appearances.
- Fitzpatrick has finished within three shots of the leader in three of his last five events. Over that same span, he’s finished with a better-than-average score four times.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -5.
PGA Championship details
- Date: May 19-22, 2022
- Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Course: Southern Hills Country Club
- Par: 70 / 7,131 yards
Course history: Fitzpatrick at the PGA Championship
- Fitzpatrick has one top-five finish in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 23rd.
- Fitzpatrick made the cut in three of his last six entries to this event.
- The last time Fitzpatrick played this event in 2022, he finished fifth.
- He carded one top-five round his last time at this event.
Course comparison – Southern Hills Country Club
- Southern Hills Country Club measures 7,131 yards for this tournament, 154 yards shorter than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,285).
- Fitzpatrick will take to the 7,131-yard course this week at Southern Hills Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,281 yards over the past year.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|May 19-22||PGA Championship||5||68-69-67 (-3)||–||–||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||2||68-68-71-67 (-6)||0.652||5.696||$681,000|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||MC||70-75||4.998||-4.266||$0|
|April 7-10||Masters Tournament||14||71-73-76-70 (+2)||7.940||3.392||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||5||67-68-67-68 (-14)||11.832||-0.192||$301,275|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-74||1.241||-2.882||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||9||73-71-70-73 (-1)||4.025||5.155||$339,000|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||N/A||–||–||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||10||70-68-67-67 (-12)||7.178||1.730||$198,850|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||6||69-67-69-68 (-14)||3.034||2.386||$293,625|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Fitzpatrick’s second-place finish last time out at the Wells Fargo Championship on May 5- 9.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from