Matthew Fitzpatrick has +3300 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after finishing ninth in THE PLAYERS Championship at TPC Sawgrass March 11-14 in his last tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:38 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matthew Fitzpatrick odds for the Masters Tournament
Fitzpatrick’s recent form
- Fitzpatrick has finished in the top 20 in each of his last four events.
- Fitzpatrick has made the cut four times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Fitzpatrick has posted one top-five finish and three top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Fitzpatrick has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in four of his last five tournaments, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has finished with an average score of -7 those four times he’s made the cut.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Fitzpatrick at the Masters Tournament
- Fitzpatrick has one top-10 finish in his last five trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 29th.
- In his last five attempts at this event, he’s made the cut every time.
- The last time Fitzpatrick played this event in 2020, he finished 46th. His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- Over the past year, the Tour has played on courses with an average length of 7,294 yards, which is 181 yards shorter than the 7,475-yard par 72 for this week’s event.
- The average course on the PGA Tour over the past year has played to 69.9 strokes per round and a score of -5.3 compared to par. At Augusta National Golf Club, the scoring average is two strokes higher at 71.9, -0.3 per tournament.
- The courses Fitzpatrick has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,296 yards, while Augusta National Golf Club will play at 7,475 yards this week.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 281.3 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.1 relative to par. That’s 6.4 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matthew Fitzpatrick 2021 results
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||9||68-68-72-72 (-8)||$339,375|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||10||69-71-71-74 (-3)||$195,300|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||66-69-71-72 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||5||66-71-69-71 (-7)||$344,100|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Fitzpatrick’s ninth-place finish last time out at THE PLAYERS Championship on March 11-14.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from