Below you’ll find stats and insights about Wallace from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting facts in the article below reference odds valid as of April 3, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Matt Wallace odds for the Valero Texas Open
Wallace’s recent form
- He has not made the cut recently, missing the weekend in his last five tournaments.
- Wallace has not finished within five shots of the winner or recorded a better-than-average score in any of his last five appearances.
Valero Texas Open details
- Date: March 31 – April 3, 2022
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Course: TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- Par: 72 / 7,494 yards
- Purse: 8.6M
- Defending Champ: J.J. Spaun
Course history: Wallace at the Valero Texas Open
- Over Wallace’s last two trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top five once. His average finish at the event is third.
- Wallace has made the cut in one of his last two trips to this tournament.
- Wallace did not make the cut in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
Course comparison – TPC San Antonio (Oaks)
- TPC San Antonio (Oaks) measures 7,494 yards for this tournament, 185 yards more than the average course on the PGA Tour over the past year (7,309).
- The courses Wallace has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,361 yards, while TPC San Antonio (Oaks) will play at 7,494 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Wallace 2022 results
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-71||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-76||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-79||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-79||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-76||$0|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from