In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Wallace from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reference odds valid as of June 26, 2022 at 7:21 PM ET.
Claim FanDuel Sportsbook’s Bonus and get a risk-free bet up to $1,000 when you sign up!
Matt Wallace odds for the Travelers Championship
Wallace’s recent form
- In his last five tournaments, Wallace has an average finish of 49th.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five events.
- Wallace has an average finishing position of 49th in his last five tournaments.
- He has carded an average score of -2 over his last five appearances.
Travelers Championship details
- Date: June 23-26, 2022
- Location: Cromwell, Connecticut
- Course: TPC River Highlands
- Par: 70 / 6,841 yards
- Purse: 8.3M
Course history: Wallace at the Travelers Championship
- Wallace has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- Wallace finished 46th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished one round within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – TPC River Highlands
- Courses on Tour over the past year have averaged 7,264 yards, which is longer than the 6,841-yard length for this event.
- The courses Wallace has played over the past year have an average distance of 7,261 yards, while TPC River Highlands will play at 6,841 yards this week.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Wallace 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|June 23-26||Travelers Championship||46||67-71-72 (-4)||–||–||$0|
|June 9-12||RBC Canadian Open||35||70-66-70-71 (-3)||9.044||-2.836||$39,730|
|May 12-15||AT&T Byron Nelson||MC||73-73||-1.90||-3.690||$0|
|May 5- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||MC||67-76||3.222||1.952||$0|
|April 28 – May 1||Mexico Championship||67||70-66-75-73 (E)||5.408||-4.268||$15,111|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||MC||78-75||-8.076||-4.434||$0|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||MC||69-71||2.576||-0.756||$0|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-76||-6.505||0.864||$0|
|March 3- 6||Arnold Palmer Invitational pres. by Mastercard||MC||76-79||-7.629||-0.737||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-79||-7.783||-0.787||$0|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||71-76||-5.181||-0.986||$0|
Here’s the round-by-round breakdown of Wallace’s 35th-place finish last time out at the RBC Canadian Open on June 9-12.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from