Matt Wallace heads into the 2021 RBC Heritage at Harbour Town Golf Links with +7000 odds to win. He made the cut and finished 34th in his most recent event, the Masters Tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 13, 2021, 2:15 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matt Wallace odds for the RBC Heritage
Wallace’s recent form
- Wallace has finished in the top five once over his last five events.
- He’s made the cut in three of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five events, Wallace has finished within five shots of the leader once. He’s carded a score that’s better than average twice.
- He has carded an average score of -4.7 over his last five tournaments.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 15-18, 2021
- Location: Hilton Head, SC
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,099 yards
- Purse: 7.1M
- Defending Champ: Webb Simpson
Course history: Wallace at the RBC Heritage
- Wallace has not finished inside the top 20 in his last two trips to this event.
- In his last two trips to this event, he’s made it to the weekend once.
- The last time Wallace played this event in 2020, he finished 64th. He finished one round without carding a bogey his last time here.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The par 71 measures 7,099 yards for this week, which is 199 yards shorter than the average Tour stop over the past 12 months.
- Golfers at Harbour Town Golf Links have averaged a score of -4.1 per tournament, higher than the Tour-wide scoring average of -5.2
over the past year.
- Courses Wallace has played over the past year have measured an average of 7,318 yards, 219 yards longer than the 7,099-yard Harbour Town Golf Links for this week’s event.
- The tournaments he’s played over the past year have seen an average score of -3.5. That’s higher than this course’s recent scoring average of -4.1.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Wallace 2021 results
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||34||74-72-71-73 (+2)||$60,663|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||3||69-68-67-70 (-14)||$531,300|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||18||70-73-72-71 (-2)||$132,525|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-73||$0|
Wallace’s last appearance, his 34th-place finish in the Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club, is broken down on a round-by-round basis below.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from