Matt Wallace has +9000 odds to win the 2021 Masters Tournament at Augusta National Golf Club after taking third in the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) April 1- 4 in his last tournament.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of April 6, 2021, 9:39 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Matt Wallace odds for the Masters Tournament
Wallace’s recent form
- Wallace has finished in the top five once over his last five appearances.
- He’s made the cut in two of his last five appearances.
- Over his last five tournaments, Wallace has finished within five shots of the leader one time and finished with a better-than-average score two times.
- He has an average score of -8 across his last five events.
Masters Tournament details
- Date: April 8-11, 2021
- Location: Augusta, GA
- Course: Augusta National Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,475 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Wallace at the Masters Tournament
- In his last two trips to this event, Wallace placed 46th in his only finish.
- In his last two attempts at this tournament, he’s made the cut once.
- The last time Wallace played this event in 2020, he finished 46th. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Augusta National Golf Club
- This course is set up to play at 7,475 yards, 181 yards longer than the average course on Tour over the past year.
- Augusta National Golf Club has seen an average tournament score of 287.7 recently, which is higher than the Tour scoring average of 279.6 across all courses over the past year.
- Wallace will take to the 7,475-yard course this week at Augusta National Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,311 yards over the past year.
- Events he’s played over the past year have seen players average 280.2 strokes per tournament with an average score of -3.7 relative to par. That’s 7.5 strokes lower than this event, which has a scoring average of 287.7, or -0.3 compared to par.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Wallace 2021 results
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||3||69-68-67-70 (-14)||$531,300|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||74-69||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||18||70-73-72-71 (-2)||$132,525|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 25-27||Puerto Rico Open||MC||76-73||$0|
Wallace’s last tournament appearance was on April 1- 4 at TPC San Antonio (Oaks). Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his third-place finish in the Valero Texas Open.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from