NFL action in Week 9 at Caesars Superdome will see the Atlanta Falcons and Matt Ryan face the New Orleans Saints at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll dig into Ryan’s stats and trends to help you pick out the top bets among his prop bets for this matchup.
Matt Ryan Week 9 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 4||Football Team||25||42||283||4||0||1||17||0|
Matt Ryan Passing Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- The 281.1 passing yards the Saints give up per game makes them the NFL’s 22nd-ranked pass defense this season.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Ryan is set at 254.5, 4.6 yards fewer than his season average of 259.1.
- Ryan has surpassed 254.5 passing yards four times across seven games played this season.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 272.5, while his per-game average is short of that by 13.4 yards.
- Ryan has exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in three games this season, or 42.9% of games with a prop available.
- The Saints’ defense is sixth in the NFL, allowing 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Ryan has a passing touchdown in six of seven games this year, with multiple passing TDs in five of them.
- In three of seven games this year, Ryan has thrown an interception, including two games with multiple INTs.
Matt Ryan Rushing Trends Vs. New Orleans Saints
- Ryan will go up against a Saints squad that allows 79.4 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s second-ranked rush defense.
- The average rushing yards prop bet for Ryan this season (0.6) is just a bit below his season average for rushing yards (4.1).
- Ryan and the Falcons will face off against the NFL’s third-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns allowed (four).
- Ryan has not found paydirt on the ground this season in seven games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 7, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from