Matt Ryan will hope to make a difference for the Atlanta Falcons when they square off against the Carolina Panthers at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday in Week 8 of the NFL season. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Ryan’s props, we break down all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Matt Ryan Week 8 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 4||Football Team||25||42||283||4||0||1||17||0|
Matt Ryan Passing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The 216.4 passing yards the Panthers allow per game makes them the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense this season.
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Ryan is set at 285.5, 7.5 more yards than his season average of 278.0.
- In six games played this season, Ryan has gone over 285.5 passing yards three times.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 289.8. His per-game average has fallen short of that mark by 11.8 yards per game.
- Ryan has exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in three games this season, or 50.0% of games with a prop available.
- The Panthers have conceded 11 passing TDs this season (1.6 per game), ranking them 12th among NFL defenses.
- In five of six games this year, Ryan has thrown a touchdown pass — and five of those games included multiple TD passes.
- Ryan has been intercepted in two games this season (out of six games played), including multiple INTs once.
Matt Ryan Rushing Trends Vs. Carolina Panthers
- The Panthers have the NFL’s 13th-ranked defense against the run, giving up 110.3 yards per game.
- So far this season, sportsbooks have set an average rushing yards over/under of 0.7 for Ryan. He’s barely outpaced that, picking up 4.3 yards per game on the ground.
- The Falcons are up against the NFL’s 12th-ranked D when it comes to rushing TDs allowed (six this season).
- Ryan has no rushing touchdowns in six games this season.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 31, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Panthers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from