NFL play in Week 7 will see the Atlanta Falcons and Matt Ryan take on the Miami Dolphins at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. Let’s break down Ryan’s prop bets, stats and trends ahead of this contest to help you examine your best bets.
Matt Ryan Week 7 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 4||Football Team||25||42||283||4||0||1||17||0|
Matt Ryan Passing Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins are giving up 307.5 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 30th-ranked pass defense.
- Ryan has thrown for an average of 266.4 yards per game this season, 19.1 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Ryan has thrown for more than 285.5 yards twice this season in five games.
- Ryan’s passing yards per game average of 266.4 is higher than his average yards prop bet total this year (290.7) by 24.3 yards.
- Ryan has exceeded his passing yards total twice in five games with a prop available.
- The Dolphins have conceded 13 passing TDs this season (2.2 per game), ranking them 26th among NFL defenses.
- Ryan has a passing touchdown in four of five games this season, with multiple passing TDs in four of them.
- In one of five games this season, Ryan has thrown an interception — and he had multiple INTs in that game.
Matt Ryan Rushing Trends Vs. Miami Dolphins
- The Dolphins give up 125.3 yards per game on the ground, the NFL’s 22nd-ranked rush defense.
- Ryan’s rushing yards over/under is set at 2.5 yards, compared to his season average of 5.2 yards per game.
- Three times this season (out of five total games, or 60.0%), Ryan has had more than 2.5 rushing yards.
- The average rushing yards over/under for Ryan this season (0.3) is just a bit lower than his season average for rushing yards (5.2).
- Ryan has yet to hit the over on his rushing yards totals in his one opportunity this season.
- The Dolphins have given up seven rushing touchdowns, 24th in the NFL.
- In five games this year, Ryan has not yet rushed for a touchdown.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of October 24, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Dolphins Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from