Week 11 of the NFL season features Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons facing off against the New England Patriots at 8:20 PM ET on Thursday. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Ryan’s props, we dig into all of his set prop bets, trends and stats here.
Matt Ryan Week 11 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 4||Football Team||25||42||283||4||0||1||17||0|
Matt Ryan Passing Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- The 236.8 passing yards the Patriots allow per game makes them the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense this season.
- Ryan’s passing yards per game average (252.7) is 4.2 yards greater than Thursday’s over/under.
- In five of nine games this season (55.6%), Ryan has thrown for more than 248.5 yards.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 278.7. His per-game average has fallen short of that mark by 26.0 yards per game.
- Ryan has exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in four games this season, or 44.4% of games with a prop available.
- The Patriots have allowed 13 touchdowns through the air (1.3 per game). They are eighth in the NFL in that category.
- Ryan has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in nine games played, including multiple TD passes six times.
- Ryan has an interception in four of nine games this year, including multiple INTs three times.
Matt Ryan Rushing Trends Vs. New England Patriots
- In terms of defending against the run, the Patriots are 14th in the league, conceding 107.9 yards per game.
- Thursday’s rushing yards over/under for Ryan is set at 3.5. That is 0.6 fewer yards than his season average of 4.1.
- In three games this season (33.3% of his total appearances), Ryan has topped 3.5 yards as a runner.
- Ryan’s average rushing yards prop bet this season has been set at 0.9, which he’s outpaced by 3.2 yards on average this year.
- Ryan has out-gained the rushing yards prop bet total set for him one time in four opportunities this season.
- The Falcons are up against the NFL’s second-ranked defense when it comes to rushing TDs allowed (five this season).
- Ryan has rushed for a touchdown once this season in nine games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 17, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Patriots Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from