The Atlanta Falcons and Matt Ryan will take the field against the Dallas Cowboys at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday for a Week 10 NFL contest. If you’re trying to place a bet on one of Ryan’s props, we take a look at all of his available prop bets, trends and stats here.
Matt Ryan Week 10 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
|Week 4||Football Team||25||42||283||4||0||1||17||0|
Matt Ryan Passing Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- The Cowboys are giving up 287.5 passing yards per game this year, the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense.
- Ryan’s per-game passing yardage average this season (269.6) is 24.9 passing yards fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- Ryan has surpassed 294.5 passing yards four times across eight games played this season.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 276.6. His per-game average has fallen short of that mark by 7.0 yards per game.
- Ryan has exceeded his passing yards prop bet total in four games this season, or 50.0% of games with a prop available.
- With 14 passing TDs conceded this year, the Cowboys defense is ranked 17th in the league.
- Ryan has thrown for a touchdown seven times this year in eight games played, including multiple TD passes six times.
- Ryan has been intercepted in three games this year (out of eight games played), including multiple INTs twice.
Matt Ryan Rushing Trends Vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Ryan will go up against a Cowboys squad that allows 101.0 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s 10th-ranked rush defense.
- Ryan has recorded 4.6 rushing yards per game over the course of this season, 1.1 greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three games this season (37.5% of his total appearances), Ryan has topped 3.5 yards as a runner.
- Ryan’s season rushing yards per game average of 4.6 is 3.9 more yards than his 0.7 average rushing yards over/under.
- Ryan has gone over his rushing yards total once in three opportunities this season.
- Ryan and the Falcons will face off against the NFL’s 10th-ranked defense in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (seven).
- Ryan has rushed for a touchdown once this season in eight games played.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of November 14, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons Vs. Cowboys Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from