On Sunday, Matt Ryan has passing and rushing yards prop bets in the Atlanta Falcons’ home matchup against the Denver Broncos at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here’s some insights and tips around those props.
Matt Ryan Week 9 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- This week, Ryan will face the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense (255.6 yards allowed per game).
- Ryan has recorded 307.8 passing yards per game during the 2020 season.
- In 37.5% of his games this season (three of eight matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 294.5 yards.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 299, which he’s exceeded by 8.8 yards on average this year.
- Ryan has hit the passing yards over in only three of eight opportunities this year (37.5%).
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 299, a number he’s covered in only three out of eight games (37.5%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Sunday’s rushing yards over/under for Ryan is set at 5.5. That is 1.8 fewer yards than his season average of 7.3.
- In 50% of his games this season (four of eight matchups), Ryan has put up more than 5.5 rushing yards.
- Ryan has out-rushed his rushing yards prop total four times (half of his games).
- Ryan has gone over his average rushing yards prop bet total (5.2) in four out of eight games.
- Ryan has outpaced his season rushing yards prop average (5.2) by 2.1 yards.
- The Broncos give up 123.4 yards per game on the ground, good for the NFL’s 17th-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 6, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Broncos Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from