Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons travel to play the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday at Raymond James Stadium. Here’s a breakdown of Ryan’s prop bets for passing yards and rushing attempts in that matchup.
Matt Ryan Week 17 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Sunday’s passing yards prop bet for Ryan is set at 288.5, 0.8 more yards than his season average of 287.7.
- In five of 15 games this season (33.3%), Ryan has thrown for more than 288.5 yards.
- The Buccaneers are the NFL’s 24th-ranked pass defense this season, yielding 270.3 yards per game through the air.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season has been set at 293.3. On average, he’s fallen short of that mark by 5.6 yards per game.
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 293.3, a number he’s covered in just five out of 15 games (33.3%).
- Ryan has hit the passing yards over in only five of 15 opportunities this year (33.3%).
Rushing Attempts Betting Insights
- Ryan has recorded 1.7 rushing attempts per game, 0.2 more than the over/under in Sunday’s game (1.5).
- Ryan has collected more than 1.5 rushing attempts in five of 15 games this season (33.3% of his opportunities).
- Ryan has averaged 0.1 fewer rushing attempts per game than his season-long average prop bet total (1.8).
- Ryan took the over on rushing attempts prop bets in just four of 15 games this year (26.7% of his chances).
- Ryan’s average prop bet for rushing attempts is 1.8. He’s gone over that total in just five of 15 games (33.3%).
- Buccaneers opponents average 22.1 rushing attempts per game, the least in the NFL this season.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of January 1, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Buccaneers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from