Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons square off against the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday on the road at SoFi Stadium. Here’s some betting insights and tips around Ryan’s passing prop bets in that matchup.
Matt Ryan Week 14 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Trends
- The Chargers are the NFL’s second-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 225.9 yards per game through the air.
- Ryan has thrown for an average of 286.3 yards per game in the 2020 season, 8.2 fewer than Sunday’s over/under.
- In 25% of his games this season (three of 12 matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 294.5 yards.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 296, which he’s fallen short of by 9.7 yards on average.
- Ryan has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of 12 times (25%).
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 296, a number he’s covered in only three out of 12 games (25%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 10, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Chargers Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from