Matt Ryan Week 13 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Insights
- The Saints are the NFL’s sixth-ranked pass defense this season, allowing 228.7 yards per game through the air.
- Ryan has recorded 287.5 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 12.0 yards more than Sunday’s over/under.
- In six of 11 games this season (54.5%), Ryan has thrown for more than 275.5 yards.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 297.7, which he’s fallen short of by 10.2 yards on average.
- Ryan has hit the passing yards over in only three of 11 opportunities this year (27.3%).
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 297.7, a number he’s gone over in just three out of 11 games (27.3%).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of December 3, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from