Matt Ryan and the Atlanta Falcons host the Las Vegas Raiders on Sunday at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Here’s some tips for betting on Ryan’s passing yards and completions prop bets in the matchup against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Matt Ryan Week 12 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- Ryan has put up 297.8 passing yards per game in the 2020 season, 0.3 yards greater than Sunday’s over/under.
- In three of 10 games this season (30%), Ryan has thrown for more than 297.5 yards.
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 297.9, a number he’s covered in only three out of 10 games (30%).
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop this season has been set at 297.9, which he’s fallen short of by 0.1 yards on average.
- Ryan has failed to cover his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering only three out of 10 times (30%).
- This week, Ryan will face the NFL’s 27th-ranked pass defense (280.8 yards allowed per game).
Completions Betting Trends
- Ryan’s per-game passing completions average (25.5) is 1.0 fewer than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s game (26.5).
- In four of 10 games this season (40% of his chances), Ryan recorded more than 26.5 completions.
- Ryan’s season-long average over/under is 25.9 completions. He has tallied 0.4 fewer completions per game than that prop bet average in 2020.
- In 50% of his games this year, Ryan has hit the over on completions prop bets.
- Ryan has gone over his average prop bet for completions (25.9) in just four of 10 games (40%).
- The Raiders allow the 11th most completed passes per game in the NFL this season (24.2).
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 28, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Raiders Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from