Matt Ryan Week 11 Player Props
Ryan’s Game-by-Game Stats
|Week||Opponent||Pass Comp.||Pass Att.||Pass Yards||Pass TDs||INTs||Rush Att.||Rush Yards||Rush TDs|
Passing Yards Betting Tips
- The Saints are the NFL’s 15th-ranked pass defense this season, surrendering 252.3 yards per game through the air.
- Ryan has put up 305.1 passing yards per game during the 2020 season, 9.6 yards more than Sunday’s passing yards prop total.
- In 33.3% of his games this season (three of nine matchups), Ryan has thrown for more than 295.5 yards.
- Ryan’s average passing yards prop bet this season is 298.4, which he’s exceeded by 6.7 yards on average this year.
- Ryan has not covered his passing yards prop bet total in more than half his games, covering just three out of nine times (33.3%).
- Ryan’s season-long passing yards prop bet average is 298.4, a number he’s covered in only three out of nine games (33.3%).
Rushing Yards Betting Insights
- Ryan has hit the rushing yards over in 55.6% of his opportunities (five of nine games).
- Ryan has put up more rushing yards than his season-long rushing yards prop bet average (5.4) in 55.6% of his games (five out of nine matchups).
- Ryan’s average rushing yards prop this season has been set at 5.4, which he’s outpaced by 2.2 yards on average this year.
- Ryan will go up against a Saints squad that allows 76.8 rushing yards per game and is the NFL’s first-ranked rush defense.
Odds and insights reflect consensus player props available as of November 18, 2020. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Matt Ryan or the Atlanta Falcons at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Falcons vs. Saints Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from