Matt Kuchar is currently listed atto finish atop the leaderboard at The RSM Classic. Below you’ll find stats and insights about Kuchar from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
This article uses lines current as of November 21, 2021 at 11:25 AM ET. Find all the current odds in the table below and click here to get the best DraftKings Sportsbook deposit bonus!
Matt Kuchar odds for the The RSM Classic
Kuchar’s recent form
- Kuchar has qualified for the weekend three times in a row and will look to continue his streak this week.
- Kuchar has an average finishing position of 30th in his last five appearances.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Kuchar has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in two of his last five events, including one finish within five strokes of the leader.
- He has an average score of -10 across his last five events.
The RSM Classic details
- Date: November 18-21, 2021
- Location: Saint Simons Island, GA
- Course: Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Par: 70 / 7,005 yards
- Purse: 7.2M
- Defending Champ: Robert Streb
Course history: Kuchar at The RSM Classic
- Kuchar has an average finish of 30th over his last five trips to this tournament.
- Kuchar has three made cuts in his last five attempts at this tournament.
- Kuchar finished 37th when he last played this event in 2020. He finished within five shots of the leader in two rounds his last time here.
Course comparison – Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course)
- Measuring 7,005 yards, Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) is set up as a par-70 for this week. Over the past year, tournaments on Tour have averaged a longer distance of 7,307 yards .
- The average course Kuchar has played over the past year has been 309 yards longer than the 7,005 yards Sea Island Resort (Seaside Course) will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Kuchar 2021 results
|November 4- 7||World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba||22||68-66-69-69 (-12)||$69,480|
|October 7-10||Shriners Children’s Open||35||66-71-67-69 (-11)||$34,860|
|September 16-19||Fortinet Championship||36||70-66-72-73 (-7)||$32,608|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||MC||75-74||$0|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||29||66-67-71-66 (-10)||$41,013|
|August 5- 8||Barracuda Championship||MC||2-16||$0|
|July 22-25||3M Open||MC||69-72||$0|
|July 15-17||The Open Championship||MC||74-72||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||73-75||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||65||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||50||74-67-69-70 (E)||$18,325|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||77-77||$0|
|May 13-16||AT&T Byron Nelson||17||67-66-66-73 (-16)||$119,475|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||18||70-68-67-70 (-9)||$87,584|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||MC||78-70||$10,000|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||12||70-70-70-71 (-7)||$171,325|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||76-75||$0|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||44||73-72-69-76 (+2)||$48,500|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||MC||71-72||$0|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||42||69-67-73-67 (-8)||$23,853|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||MC||70-68||$0|
Below is a round-by-round breakdown of Kuchar’s 22nd-place finish last time out at the World Wide Technology Championship at Mayakoba on November 4- 7.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from