In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Kuchar from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The insights in the article below reference odds valid as of April 16, 2022 at 7:21 AM ET.
Claim Caesars Sportsbook $1,100 Bonus Make your first bet and you’ll get a free bet back if it loses for up to $1,100. Promo Code: LEGALCZR
Matt Kuchar odds for the RBC Heritage
Kuchar’s recent form
- Kuchar has finished in the top 20 in three straight tournaments.
- Kuchar has qualified for the weekend in three straight events.
- Kuchar has finished in the top 10 twice over his last five appearances, finishing as high as the top five in one of those outings.
- He’s qualified for the weekend in four of his last five tournaments.
- Kuchar has finished within three shots of the leader in one of his last five tournaments. Over that span, he’s finished within five shots of the winner two times and finished with a better-than-average score three times.
- In his last five events, his average score has been -7.
RBC Heritage details
- Date: April 14-17, 2022
- Location: Hilton Head, South Carolina
- Course: Harbour Town Golf Links
- Par: 71 / 7,121 yards
- Purse: 8M
- Defending Champ: Patrick Cantlay
Course history: Kuchar at the RBC Heritage
- Kuchar has two top-10 finishes, with one of those being a top-five finish, in his last six trips to this tournament. His average finishing position over that span is 17th.
- In his most recent six attempts at this event, he’s made the cut each time.
- Kuchar finished eighth here in his last appearance at the tournament (2022).
- His last time here, he finished two rounds within five shots of the leader.
Course comparison – Harbour Town Golf Links
- The Tour has played courses with an average length of 7,308 yards over the past year, while Harbour Town Golf Links is set to play at a shorter 7,121 yards.
- The average course Kuchar has played over the past year has been 174 yards longer than the 7,121 yards Harbour Town Golf Links will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Matt Kuchar 2022 results
|Date||Event||Finish||Score||SG – Tee to Green||SG – Putting||Earnings|
|April 14-17||RBC Heritage||8||68-69 (-5)||–||–||$0|
|March 31 – April 3||Valero Texas Open||2||67-69-72-69 (-11)||6.276||12.704||$765,400|
|March 17-20||Valspar Championship||16||67-72-66-69 (-10)||7.368||4.272||$118,950|
|March 10-13||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||74-73||0.134||-0.775||$0|
|February 17-20||The Genesis Invitational||67||69-73-71-71 (E)||-4.151||1.714||$24,960|
|February 10-13||Waste Management Phoenix Open||MC||68-73||-1.143||0.976||$0|
|February 3- 6||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||MC||71-71-72||-2.632||0.728||$0|
|January 13-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||7||64-65-67-67 (-17)||5.898||2.785||$227,813|
Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of Kuchar’s second-place performance in his most recent tournament, the Valero Texas Open at TPC San Antonio (Oaks) on March 31 – April 3.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from